Open Seven Days a Week, supporting You
Team Bath strives to provide a world-leading sports environment for student, elite and recreational sport. We are open seven days a week.
We like to feel that our mix is unique.
Members of the public and staff and students of the University, including children who are starting out, can play and train in the same facilities and draw on top-level support services as those used by some of the best athletes in the world.
We aim to enhance University life for our students whether they play for fun or competitively.
A menu of opportunity
We aim to help everyone get the results or achieve the goals they need at whatever level. There are options to:
- Get and stay fit in our gym
- Improve your performance
- Take up a new sport
- Play sport for fun
- Receive great coaching
- Join our fitness club
- Join as a sports member
- Host your event or training camp at our inspirational venue
- Base your performance sport group with us
- Train in our world-class environment
- Study for a qualification
- Win a scholarship
- Be treated for injury
- Learn how to prevent injury
- Benefit from our top-level physio and sport science services
- Give your children the opportunities in sport
- Undertake school curriculum based activities
- Use our facilities and team to motivate your business
- Project your brand through an association with Team Bath
- Advertise through us and our events and teams
Fully open to the public, we have a team of highly-qualified therapists and practitioners that offer cutting edge services whether you are an elite athlete, a fun-runner or simply recovering from a recent injury or accident.
Catch up on all the latest Team Bath news, features, events and match reports here.
Team Bath Training and Development deliver high quality vocational training courses in health, fitness and lifestyle in an inspirational setting with leading Team Bath practitioners.