Sports massage / soft tissue therapy is an invigorating form of hands on treatment.
It is essential for athletes and relevant for everyone.
Treatment is tailored specifically for the individual.
Book an appointment
Contact > Sports Massage or call 01225 383636
Uses for sports massage
- Prevent – muscle and tendon injury
- Reduce – pain as well as stresses and strains on the joints
- Enhances – recovery and ability to train or perform with improved soft tissue performance
- Pre event treatment – assist in preparing you for an event, ensure muscle fibres are at optimal length and aid in calming nervous tension.
- Mid event treatment – Aid recovery and prevent injury whilst preparing for next event / match.
- Post event treatment – Aid recovery and ensure that ongoing training is not compromised.
- Maintenance treatment – This is usually on going work with clients who benefit from treatment. It assists in preventing or managing chronic injuries and addressing on going postural or repetitive issues.
Our soft tissue therapists are an elite team with over 30 years experience.
Experience has been gained at three Olympics, professional rugby union and league teams, world class athletes across a variety of sports and a vast diverse selection of the general public sporting and non sporting alike.
In the Sports Injury Clinic itself, we have a wide range of leading Physiotherapy and Massage products available. Our services are delivered at competitive prices and our physiotherapists are registered with all major insurance providers.
If you are registered with a health care insurer then we can take the administrative strain whilst you concentrate on getting back to your best. Contact the Sports Injury Clinic reception for further details.
Our team of Physiotherapists provides a full range of services including both sporting and non-sporting injury treatment, injury prevention and functional education in a number of areas.