Sports Massage Therapy Level 4
This qualification will provide the student with the knowledge skills and abilities for advanced client assessments, enhanced massage practice and more detailed post massage advice.
In particular students will focus on advanced neuromuscular techniques, myofascial release and the appropriate use of the ARTS and SOAP protocols.
- Active IQ Level 4 Certificate in Sports Massage Therapy
- Team Bath Sports Massage Therapy Certificate of Attendance
To enrol on these course students will need to have completed the level 3 certificate in sports massage therapy or equivalent.
Mode of Delivery
Full Time (Mon-Fri)
- Applying neuromuscular and soft tissue mobilisation techniques
- Conducting an objective physical assessment
- Prescribing corrective exercise to support the treatment of common injuries / soft tissue dysfunction
The course is examined via practical exams, multiple choice theory papers and the submission of a portfolio.
This course is delivered at the University of Bath’s Sports Training Village.
Students will be trained in a high performance gym and have access to an elite training environment.
Course fee: £1850
Team Bath Training and Development deliver high quality vocational training courses in health, fitness and lifestyle in an inspirational setting with leading Team Bath practitioners.
Take a 360 tour around our facilities here at the Sports Training Village.
The Team Bath Training and Development experience - see what graduates think and the career journey you could take.