New or returning University of Bath student? It’s quick and easy to sign up for a Team Bath Gym & Fitness Centre membership – here’s how
Free personal training sessions, a personalised training programme updated every two months and access to fitness classes – indoor, outdoor and online – are among the benefits for University of Bath students who sign up to a Team Bath membership.
The spacious Team Bath Gym & Fitness Centre – located in the Team Bath Sports Training Village, just minutes from student accommodation and lecture halls on campus – is open every day during term times and, as well as dedicated exercise studios, is extensively kitted out with state-of-the art equipment from Matrix Fitness UK.
Annual student membership costs just £299* and by signing up, students will be able to use the gym facilities and exercise classes at Team Bath as well as access more than 100 other gyms nationwide through the BUCS UNIversal Gyms programme, allowing them to train when back home or on placement. Click here for more details about student membership.
New and returning students can beat the rush by signing up for a membership online – it takes just a couple of minutes. Here’s how:
- Visit your bath.ac.uk email account where you will have received a unique PIN from our memberships team (don’t worry if you can’t find it, you can request a reminder during the application process).
- Go to https://bookings.teambath.com/JoinAtHome/MemberRegistration.aspx and click on ‘Yes, I have a Email Address and PIN’.
- Put in your bath.ac.uk email address and PIN. If you need a reminder, please click ‘forgotten your PIN’.
- Enter the security number, click on the consent box if you wish to receive updates and information by email and click next.
- Choose the ‘University of Bath student’ membership option and pay online.
All University of Bath students receive access to a host of our other facilities at the Team Bath Sports Training Village – including the Olympic-sized swimming pool and tennis courts – through the free Students Sports Pass. It is included on all library cards but needs to be activated by visiting the Sports Training Village. Click here to find out more.
* While the annual student membership fee is expressed as a yearly membership, the charge relates to term-time use only. On this basis, students may not freeze their memberships for the vacation periods.