With safety in mind for our customers and staff at the Team Bath Sports Training Village (STV) and Founders Hall, visitors are kindly asked to observe our ongoing Covid procedures and guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Please do not enter the Sports Training Village or Founders Hall if you are displaying any Covid-19 symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate.
- We continue to recommend all visitors wear a face covering in the Sports Training Village and the Founders Hall apart from when exercising or eating and drinking in the Sports Cafe (U12s are exempt as are individuals with medical exemptions). This is in line with a University-wide approach to all indoor areas on campus.
- Gym workouts in the Team Bath Gym & Fitness Centre do not need to be booked in advance but all other activities do, including swimming and fitness classes (click on the links for the latest timetables), via our online booking system (click here for further details). Please refrain from arriving too early for your booked session as your swipe card will only allow you access a few minutes before your session begins.
- Where possible, to ease pressure on our toilet, changing and locker facilities, please arrive changed and ready to be active and then depart to shower and change at home.
- Please wash or sanitise your hands regularly using sanitising stations located throughout the building, and please wipe down gym equipment before and after use.
- Only one parent or guardian per child can remain to watch at indoor activities.
- Each sport and activity will operate in accordance to their specific Government and National Governing Body guidelines, as well as wider University of Bath protocol. Please click here to find the latest information.
Our guidelines are under constant review and we welcome feedback from customers. If you have any queries, please contact us as follows and we will do our best to answer promptly (at least within three working days):
- Membership and booking system enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General enquiries: email@example.com (monitored on weekdays from 9.15am-4.45pm).
- Sport by sport enquiries: Please visit the relevant sport page on our website (www.teambath.com/sport) for details of that sport’s admin and coaching team.