Scholarships available (per annum): One
The successful applicant will receive:
- £2,000 scholarship per year for up to three years of study;
- No scholarship is payable during a placement period.
Eligibility criteria for the Santander Sport Scholarship (campus-based courses). Applicants must:
- be an eligible University of Bath student;
- be registered on a full-time, campus-based undergraduate, postgraduate or foundation/Hons top-up degree programme;
- have the ability to become or currently be recognised as an elite international athlete within any sport;
- have the ability to represent the University of Bath and contribute to and/or win University National titles;
- have a recommendation from a University of Bath coach, home coach or NGB official/coach (applications which only state a coach’s email without a full supporting statement may not be considered).
Priority will be given to students with a household income of £42,875 or below and/or those that can provide evidence of widening participation measures that cannot be collected through external sources via the supporting statement.
These awards are discretionary and are awarded to those who the University and/or corporate partners deem to be the most deserving in its sole discretion.