Applying for a sport scholarship
In order to apply for a sports scholarship, applicants must first apply for the Dual Career programme.
If you have applied for our Dual Career programme and wish to apply for a sport scholarship, click here.
The closing date for our sport scholarship applications is September 15th 2017.
The University of Bath offers scholarships to student athletes who display potential for success both academically and athletically.
- Scholarships are awarded to athletes who have accepted a place at the University of Bath
- Applicants must provide evidence showing potential for elite international performance as well as the ability to contribute to British University Colleges and Sport (BUCS) points
- Continuation of the scholarship each year is dependent on the recipient making satisfactory academic and sporting progress as reviewed by the panel
- Applicants must apply with a statement referenced by their own coach and/or a Team Bath Coach in their respective sport
- The Sports Scholarships Awards Panel considers each applicant for each scholarship. All decisions are at the discretion of the panel