- This event has passed.
UK Anti-Doping Clean Sport event
As part of the University of Bath’s commitment to doping-free sport, on 20 and 21 March we will be hosting a ‘Clean Sport‘ event taking place across campus.
Clean Sport is a programme led by UK Anti-Doping whose mission is to create a culture of clean sport and encourage elite athletes to play a key role in achieving this.
UKAD’s ‘100% me‘ scheme aims to educate other non-elite athletes or those involved in some way in sport – including parents, students, coaches, staff and members of the general public – on doping in sport and how and why it is to be avoided.
UK Anti-Doping Chairman Trevor Pearce will present the university with UKAD accreditation during the event on 20 March.
Two stalls will be available for all athletes to visit across 21 and 22 March; one within the Sports Training Village, and the other outside the campus library.
They will feature:
- Information relating to Clean Sport and 100% me
- UKAD national trainers to discuss the principles of Clean Sport
- Presentations throughout the event
- Free UKAD stashes
- Prizes including free tickets to Score
- iPads, laptops and TVs with interactive information relating to Clean Sport and 100% me