- Enhance mobility
- Reduce pain and muscle spasm
- Improve and maintain joint range of movement
- Strengthen weak muscle groups
- Increase physical fitness and functional tolerances
- Re-educate normal movement patterns
- Improve balance
- Improve co-ordination
- Improve posture
- Improve confidence
Hydrotherapy treatment usually consists of gentle stretching, floatation, relaxation exercises, strengthening exercises and movement rehabilitation.
Hydrotherapy can benefit a vast population of individuals, from those returning from an ACL injury looking to resume their sporting activities, to those who have lost confidence in their balance and are looking to improve their mobility.