BUCS UNIversal Gym membership
The Team Bath Gym & Fitness Centre is delighted to be part of the BUCS UNIversal Gym Membership, helping University of Bath students and staff stay active all year round – whether they are at university, at home or on placement.
The national initiative from BUCS (British Universities & Colleges Sport) means that students and staff who purchase a full annual membership at the University of Bath can utilise the facilities of the more than 100 other participating facilities free of charge.
How do I take advantage?
- University of Bath students or staff who purchase a 12-month membership can request a UNIversal Gym Membership card.
- When visiting another university facility, take your UNIversal Gym Membership card AND student/staff ID card with you. Failure to do so can result in the university refusing your entry.
- BEFORE visiting any facility please check if there are any restrictions in place. For example, you may not be able to use another university facility that is in close proximity to your university of study or work.
- Access times to facilities are subject to change over the year if universities are affected by capacity issues.
- If a university has multiple gyms, they may not offer all gyms to visitors to this scheme. You will therefore need to check which gyms are included – please click here for more information on the BUCS website (external link).
- Check the Q & A sheet should you have any questions, If your question cannot be answered speak to the Team Bath membership office or email Amy Seaman, BUCS Development Manager.