Work experience at the Sports Training Village
Each year, Team Bath offer students under the age of 18 work experience placement opportunities to observe the operations department.
Our one-week placements will allow you to:
- Gain an insight into the day-to-day running of the building
- See how the pools operate
- Partake in lifeguard staff training sessions
- Learn how to give gym inductions
- Create your own training sessions
- Observe coaching sessions
- Set up for events
- Visit various departments around the building to get a feel for what goes on behind the scenes at the Sports Training Village
The time of year you visit us will dictate the activities we will be able to get you involved with. However, we do try to tailor our programmes to each student’s individual interests.
If you want to discuss the work experience placement we offer, please email STVworkexperience@bath.ac.uk and a member of staff will be able to give you a run-through of any queries you may have. Demand is high and places are limited so we cannot guarantee a placement but we accommodate as many applications as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Work experience at Team Bath Tribe
Tribe is Team Bath’s dedicated youth sport programme, catering for children up to the age of 18 across a variety of sports.
Tribe provides opportunities for students and local coaches to develop their coaching careers and work in a dynamic environment at times which suit them.
If you would like to be part of the Tribe coaching team or volunteer to support our community programmes, please send your CV to Tribe Co-ordinator Stuart Stenhouse on S.T.Stenhouse@bath.ac.uk.