Autumn 2020 courses – book online
Online bookings are now being taken for the first half-term of our Autumn 2020 tennis sessions, running from September 28th to October 24th inclusive.
Please take the time to read the following guide carefully before booking a place for either yourself or your child. If you have any questions, email email@example.com.
If you were a customer on the curtailed Easter 2020 programme, you are entitled to three weeks of tennis free of charge starting on Monday, September 7. Please scroll to the foot of this page for more information.
Timetable (click to enlarge or download)
Which course should I book?
The following age groups are available:
- Early Years Tennis (6 years and under);
- Mini Red Tennis (8 years and under);
- Mini Orange Tennis (9 years and under);
- Mini Green Tennis (10 years and under);
- Junior Tennis (11-16);
- Adult Tennis (17+).
Using the online system you will see different age groups followed by the level, day and time of the classes. Please only book the level of sessions you were attending in previous terms (Club, Development, Team) but feel free to change days and times. If you are keen to move up a level, please check with your coach first.
How do I book?
Bookings can be made through our Connect online booking system. Please read the following instructions carefully.
Method 1 – existing customers
- If you have attended a Team Bath Tennis course previously, please click here to login to your account with your email address and pin number. If you have forgotten you PIN number please use this link.
- Select ‘Make a Booking’, then click on the course you would like to book and follow the instructions to make payment and confirm your place.
- You will also be able to view your bookings via the ‘Manage Bookings’ tab at the top of the page.
- Each person who plays must have their own account. For example, if you play and have two children on the programme you will have three different accounts, using the same email but with different pin numbers. We recommend keeping these numbers safe.
Method 2 – new customers
- If you have not attended a Tennis course previously, please click here and select ‘Sign Up Now’.
- Follow the instructions to sign up by entering the following information for each adult or child you wish to book. For children, please include their name and date of birth but use a parent or guardian’s email address and mobile phone number as contact details.
- Once you have set up your account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can activate your account .You will not be able to book until your account has been activated.
- Once activated, please follow the instructions above (Method 1) to make a booking.
Further operational information for Autumn 2020
- Courses are split into half-terms and we will now take fees for each half-term, meaning you will pay less but more often. The second half-term for Autumn 2020 will take place from November 2nd to December 19th inclusive.
- The Team Bath Sports Training Village reception will not be running at full capacity and as such all payments will need to go through the online booking system as opposed to the traditional in person or over the phone payments.
- Please bear with us if we have to flex to cope with changes caused by the Coronavirus from time to time. We will communicate these as swiftly and effectively as we can.
- There are various precautions all tennis players and parents must follow and these can be read here.
- Please do not visit the Team Bath Sports Training Village if you are self-isolating or are showing any symptoms of Covid-19.
- Please follow all the social distancing protocols in the STV and play your part by sticking to the one parent/guardian to accompany each under-11 player rule.
- To keep numbers in the building under the Covid limits, a coach will meet at, and return to, the front door all players over the age of 11 and therefore no accompanying adults will be permitted.
- Sadly, our prices for mini-tennis players are changing due to our recent financial losses. The new price structure is on our website.
- We are changing our ladies-only morning sessions on Wednesday, which will now be open to both male and female players.
Easter 2020 make-up sessions
All customers who were on the programme for the Easter term are due three weeks of tennis free of charge due to the lockdown curtailment. These make-up sessions will run from September 7-26 inclusive and there is no need to book on for those weeks if you are registered from the previous term.
However, while the vast majority of sessions are at the same time, some have been moved so if you are on any of the following sessions please do let us know immediately via email@example.com which new session you would like to attend.
- Pre Red and Mini Red Tennis – Tuesday 4pm;
- Mini Orange Tennis – Wednesday 5pm;
- Mini Green Tennis – Wednesday 5pm (now moved to 6pm on Wednesday, no need to contact us, you will be moved automatically);
- U14 Club Tennis – Wednesday 6pm (now moved to 7pm on Wednesday, no need to contact us, you will be moved automatically);
- U18 Club Tennis – Thursday 7pm;
- Pre Red and Mini Red Tennis – Thursday 4pm;
- Pre Red and Mini Red Tennis – Friday 4pm.
The Team Bath Sports Training Village is currently closing at 8pm, so adult sessions (Monday 7.30pm-9pm, Tuesday 8-9pm, Wednesday 7.30-9pm and Thursday 8-9pm) and Junior U18 Club sessions (Wednesday 7-8pm) will take place on Sundays at the following times:
- 0900-1000 Adult Xpress
- 1000-1100 Adult Club
- 1100-1200 Adult Dev
- 1200-1300 Adults Team
- 1300-1400 Junior U18 Club