Team Bath Tennis is an approved LTA Tennis Coach Development Centre, offering both LTA Qualifications and CPD (Continual Professional Development) courses to coaches and support staff.
We deliver qualifications at Level 1, 2 and 3, plus a variety of CPD courses including First Aid, Safeguarding and electives linked to qualifications. Our Summer 2021 courses are now available to book online – see the full timetable further down this page.
- Open up LTA Coach Education by offering more courses in more counties delivering to a wider pool of coaches.
- Actively recruit new coaches from under-represented parts of the tennis community including more female coaches, coaches without prior tennis experience, parents, fitness industry professionals and University students.
- Provide opportunities for employment to young and motivated coaches who are keen to forge a career in the game.
- Help to place the right coach in the right roles.
- Find, recruit and develop the best coach education tutors .
We only use the very best tutors from around the South West region, meaning your learning experience will be first class.
Team Bath Tennis CDC courses are delivered at the best venues from across the region including the Team Bath Sports Training Village, Oxstalls Sports Park in Gloucester and the Coombe Dingle Sports Complex at the University of Bristol, as well as online via Zoom.
Please click here to see upcoming courses and book online.
Terms and conditions
Please click here to view or download in PDF format.
For coach education enquiries, please contact Tom Ellis on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01225 384210.
Return to the main tennis homepage