Summer 2021 courses – book online
Our Summer 2021 coaching courses will begin in the week commencing Monday, April 19th, with bookings now being taken online for the first half-term through to May 29th.
Please take the time to read the following guide carefully before booking a place for either yourself or your child. If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you were booked on a course when they were suspended in January, you are entitled to five weeks’ tennis free of charge and will automatically be enrolled from April 19th (except for adults, who will be enrolled onto indoor classes when they resume in w/c June 7th).
Timetable for first half-term (click to enlarge or download)
Which course should I book?
The following age groups are available:
- Early Years Tennis (6 years and under)
- Mini Red Tennis (8 years and under)
- Mini Orange Tennis (9 years and under)*
- Mini Green Tennis (10 years and under)*
- Junior Tennis (11-16)*
- Adult Tennis (17+) – please note that adult sessions will be taking place outdoors during this half-term and indoor tennis will not resume for adults until w/c June 7th.
* All ‘Team’ groups from Orange to 18&U will be on the outdoor artificial clay during this half-term. Please meet your coaches there and not in the STV. If outdoor sessions are rained off, coaches will adapt by running special service practice sessions indoors.
Using the online system you will see different age groups followed by the level, day and time of the classes. Please only book the level of sessions you were attending in previous terms (Club, Development, Team) but feel free to change days and times. If you are keen to move up a level, please check with your coach first.
How do I book?
Bookings can be made through our Connect online booking system. Please read the following instructions carefully.
Method 1 – existing customers
- If you have attended a Team Bath Tennis course previously, please click here to login to your account with your email address and pin number. If you have forgotten you PIN number please use this link.
- Select ‘Make a Booking’, then click on the course you would like to book and follow the instructions to make payment and confirm your place.
- You will also be able to view your bookings via the ‘Manage Bookings’ tab at the top of the page.
- Each person who plays must have their own account. For example, if you play and have two children on the programme you will have three different accounts, using the same email but with different pin numbers. We recommend keeping these numbers safe.
Method 2 – new customers
- If you have not attended a Tennis course previously, please click here and select ‘Sign Up Now’.
- Follow the instructions to sign up by entering the following information for each adult or child you wish to book. For children, please include their name and date of birth but use a parent or guardian’s email address and mobile phone number as contact details.
- Once you have set up your account, please email email@example.com so we can activate your account .You will not be able to book until your account has been activated.
- Once activated, please follow the instructions above (Method 1) to make a booking.
Further operational information for Summer 2021
- We are unable to process bookings at Reception in the Team Bath Sports Training Village or over the phone as all of our bookings are now online.
- Please bear with us if we have to change or cancel sessions at short notice during the pandemic. We will communicate these changes as swiftly and effectively as we can.
- There are various precautions all visitors to the Team Bath Sports Training Village must follow and these can be read by clicking here.
- Please do not visit the Team Bath Sports Training Village if you are self-isolating or are showing any symptoms of Covid-19.
- Everyone aged 12 and over must wear a face covering within the Sports Training Village unless exercising or changing (medical exemptions apply).
- Please follow all the social distancing protocols in the STV and play your part by sticking to the one parent/guardian to accompany each under-11 player rule.
- To keep numbers in the building under the Covid limits, a coach will meet at, and return to, the front door all players over the age of 11 and therefore no accompanying adults will be permitted.
- Our previously ladies-only morning sessions on Wednesday are now open to both male and female players.