Summer 2022 courses
Our popular coaching courses return after the Easter holidays as the first half-term of our Summer 2022 courses get under way.
Courses must be booked online. Please take the time to read the following guide carefully before booking a place for either yourself or your child. If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summer 2022 courses
All of the courses listed below are for five weeks, except those on a Monday as there are no sessions on 2nd May 2022 due to it being a Bank Holiday. Please see the guide below the table for advice on choosing and booking the right course.
|DAY||LEVEL||TIME||WEEKS||COST||START DATE||END DATE|
|PARENTS & TODDLERS (3 YEARS OLD)|
|Saturday||Parents accompany their child on court to aid through the coach-led activities||0900-0945||5||£40||30/04/2022||28/05/2022|
|TOTS TENNIS (4&5 YEARS OLD)|
|PRE RED (6 YEARS OLD AND UNDER)|
|RED (8 YEARS OLD AND UNDER)|
|ORANGE (9 YEARS OLD AND UNDER)|
|GREEN (10 YEARS OLD AND UNDER)|
|JUNIORS (12 AND UNDER, 14 AND UNDER)|
|Wednesday||G4Tennis (girls only)||1800-1900||5||£58||27/04/2022||25/05/2022|
|JUNIORS (16 AND UNDER, 18 AND UNDER)|
|ADULT TENNIS (18 AND OVER)|
* No session on Monday 2nd May 2022 (Bank Holiday).
Courses guide – find the right one for you
Club: Learn to serve, rally, score and play the game as soon as possible, with regular FUN internal competition.
Development: Access through coaches’ discretion – players attend two squads a week, with individual lessons and regular competition.
Team: Invitation only – players access two squads a week with individual lessons and regular County level competition.
Next Gen: Invitation only for the very best U14s in the South West – players attend two or three squads sessions run by Regional Head Coach Tom Corrie.
G4Tennis: An all-girls group run by a female coach. Fun, friendly and cooperative tennis.
During the term we will try to use the outdoor courts as much as possible. We will notify you in advance when sessions are outside. Please drop off and pick up directly at Norwood Avenue.
How do I book?
Bookings can be made through our Connect online booking system. Please read the following instructions carefully.
Method 1 – existing customers
- If you have attended a Team Bath Tennis course previously, please click here to login to your account with your email address and pin number. If you have forgotten you PIN number please use this link.
- Select ‘Make a Booking’, then click on the course you would like to book and follow the instructions to make payment and confirm your place.
- You will also be able to view your bookings via the ‘Manage Bookings’ tab at the top of the page.
- Each person who plays must have their own account. For example, if you play and have two children on the programme you will have three different accounts, using the same email but with different pin numbers. We recommend keeping these numbers safe.
Method 2 – new customers
- If you have not attended a Tennis course previously, please click here and select ‘Sign Up Now’.
- Follow the instructions to sign up by entering the following information for each adult or child you wish to book. For children, please include their name and date of birth but use a parent or guardian’s email address and mobile phone number as contact details.
- Once you have set up your account, please email email@example.com so we can activate your account .You will not be able to book until your account has been activated.
- Once activated, please follow the instructions above (Method 1) to make a booking.
Using the online system you will see different age groups followed by the level, day and time of the classes. Please only book the level of sessions you were attending in previous terms (Club, Development, Team) but feel free to change days and times. If you are keen to move up a level, please check with your coach first.
Further operational information for Spring 2022
- We are unable to process bookings at Reception in the Team Bath Sports Training Village or over the phone as all of our bookings are now online.
- Please bear with us if we have to change or cancel sessions at short notice. We will communicate these changes as swiftly and effectively as we can.
- There are various precautions all visitors to the Team Bath Sports Training Village must follow and these can be read by clicking here.
- Please do not visit the Team Bath Sports Training Village if you are self-isolating or are showing any symptoms of Covid-19.
- Everyone aged 12 and over must wear a face covering within the Sports Training Village unless exercising or changing (medical exemptions apply).
- Please follow all the social distancing protocols in the STV and play your part by sticking to the one parent/guardian to accompany each under-11 player rule.
- To keep numbers in the building under the Covid limits, a coach will meet at, and return to, the front door all players over the age of 11 and therefore no accompanying adults will be permitted.