Training and development
The education and training centre for Team Bath
Team Bath Training and Development is a team of elite practitioners and educators focused on delivering unique educational experiences in a world-leading training environment to further your ambitions and support your educational and career journey.
Whether you are an athlete, a student or simply interested in opportunities to work in the sport, health and fitness industry, we provide a high-quality and inspirational service.
Our strength is in our applied approach to delivery, using the latest research and adding our own practitioner-specific content to the courses to ensure that when qualified, you have the best opportunity to be a successful practitioner.
The qualifications our team offer include:
- Sports massage therapy
- Personal training
- Coaching weightlifting
- Fitness instructing & personal training diploma
- Strength and conditioning
- Athlete lifestyle support
- NASM corrective exercise specialist training
- NASM performance exercise specialist training
- First aid at work
- Suspension belt training
- November 14, 15 & 16 2017 – First Aid at Work course.
- December 1 2017 – Emergency First at Work.
- January 10 & 12 2018 – First Aid at Work requalification.
- January 19 2018 – Emergency First Aid at Work.
- February 12-16 2018 – National Pool Lifeguard Course.
- March 25, 26, 27, 28 & April 4 2018 – National Pool Lifeguard Course.