Safeguarding & Protecting Children & Young People
This Level 2 Award in Safeguarding & Protecting Children & Young People one-day course provides an understanding of how to safeguard and protect children, young people and practitioners in the workplace; and know how to respond to evidence or concerns that a child or young person has been abused.
What will I study?
- Identify key elements of the law on safeguarding children and young people.
- Describe how practitioners can take steps to protect themselves from allegations and complaints within their everyday practice in a work setting.
- Identify ways I which concerns about children and young people can be reported.
- Identify the characteristics of different types of child abuse.
- Action taking in response to evidence that a child or young person has been abused or at risk.
- How to respond, when information has been disclosed.
Why study with us?
- Use our inspirational Sports Training Village to study and gain necessary industry experience.
- Learn from elite practitioners.
Please email Jemma Plummer to find out more about the course.