Active IQ Level 4 Certificate in Strength and Conditioning
To provide learners with the knowledge and skills to be able to plan, prepare, deliver and review strength and conditioning programmes that will help athletes to achieve their performance goals. During the qualification learners will cover the following:
- The role of a strength and conditioning coach as part of an athlete’s support team.
- Methods of carrying out performance-related needs analysis, measurements and assessments.
- Strategies to analyse and evaluate assessment findings in order to be able to develop and agree short-, medium- and long-term performance goals.
- Planning, delivering and evaluating periodised, performance-related strength and conditioning programmes.
This qualification provides progression on to:
- Higher education (e.g. college or university) to study strength and conditioning at a higher level.
- University of Bath Strength and Conditioning Education Programme.
- UKSCA Accreditation Pathway (ASCC).
- NSCA Certification Pathway (CSCS).
- Strength and Conditioning Internship
Request a 2018-19 timetable:
Before applying, please read our course terms and conditions.