Netball camps and workshops
Team Bath Netball run a number of camps throughout the year for children of all ages and abilities.
The one and two-day programmes are led by Superleague players and coaches from within our programme; they have a wealth of experience and a shared passion for netball.
We are always on the hunt for the next netball megastar but, first and foremost, young people will leave feeling as though they have learned something new, had fun and formed new friendships.
Players will benefit from:
- Technical skills in attack and defence
- Unit work in attack and defence
- Ball and movement skills
- Gameplay situations
- Strength and conditioning
- Q&A with Superleague players
The camps are taking place on the following dates – click on each age group for a direct booking link.
- Monday, October 22 – U16, Poole (Talbot Heath).
- Monday, October 29 – U12, Team Bath Arena. SOLD OUT.
- Thursday, November 1 – U10 & U12, Cheddar (Fairlands Middle School).
This October will also see Team Bath partner with Legacy Netball, run by returning Blue & Gold superstar Serena Guthrie, to run three more camps for players aged 14-16. Click on the dates for further information and to book.
- Tuesday, October 30 – Taunton.
- Thursday, November 1 – Team Bath Arena.
- Friday, November 2 – Bristol (SGS College, WISE Campus).
Clubs or large groups are invited to enquire about bespoke Team Bath netball opportunities which offer tailored netball coaching to individual groups.
See our Community page for an example of our workshop days.
To make an enquiry, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.