Netball camps and workshops
Team Bath Netball run a number of camps throughout the year for children of all ages and abilities.
The one and two-day programmes are led by Superleague players and coaches from within our programme; they have a wealth of experience and a shared passion for netball.
We are always on the hunt for the next netball megastar but, first and foremost, young people will leave feeling as though they have learned something new, had fun and formed new friendships.
Bookings are now being taken for our 2018 Easter school holiday camps, bring staged at the University of Bath Sports Training Village (STV) and the University of Exeter – our two Academy centres. Click here to book or click on the individual links below.
Taking place from 10am to 4pm, they will be run by stars of the Blue & Gold’s 2018 Superleague squad and are aimed at two age groups – U10 (7-9) and U12 (10-12).
Players will benefit from:
- Technical skills in attack and defence
- Unit work in attack and defence
- Ball and movement skills
- Gameplay situations
- Strength and conditioning
- Q&A with Superleague players
The camps are taking place on the following dates – click on each for a direct booking link.
- Monday, March 26 – University of Bath – U12.
- Tuesday, March 27 – University of Bath – U12.
- Thursday, March 29 – University of Bath – U10.
- Wednesday, April 4 – University of Exeter – U12.
- Thursday, April 5 – University of Exeter – U10.
Clubs or large groups are invited to enquire about bespoke Team Bath netball opportunities which offer tailored netball coaching to individual groups.
See our Community page for an example of our workshop days.
To make an enquiry, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.