Netball camps and workshops
Team Bath Netball run a number of camps throughout the year for children of all ages and abilities.
The one and two-day programmes are led by Superleague players and coaches from within our programme; they have a wealth of experience and a shared passion for netball.
We are always on the hunt for the next netball megastar but, first and foremost, young people will leave feeling as though they have learned something new, had fun and formed new friendships.
Bookings are now being taken for our 2018 February half-term school holiday camps, bring staged at not only the University of Bath Sports Training Village (STV) but also SGS College in Bristol and the University of Exeter – two of our new Academy and Hub centres. Click here to book or click on the individual links below.
Taking place from 10am to 4pm, they will be run by stars of the Blue & Gold’s 2018 Superleague squad and are aimed at three age groups – U12 (7-12), U15 (12-15) and U17 (16-17).
Players will benefit from:
- Technical skills in attack and defence
- Unit work in attack and defence
- Ball and movement skills
- Gameplay situations
- Strength and conditioning
- Q&A with Superleague players
The camps are taking place on the following dates – click on each for a direct booking link.
- Monday, February 12 – University of Exeter, U15, £40 – SOLD OUT.
- Tuesday, February 13 – SGS College Bristol, U12, £35.
- Wednesday, February 14 – SGS College Bristol, U15, £40.
- Thursday, February 15 – University of Bath, U12, £35 – SOLD OUT.
- Friday, February 16 – University of Bath, U17, £40.
Clubs or large groups are invited to enquire about bespoke Team Bath netball opportunities which offer tailored netball coaching to individual groups.
See our Community page for an example of our workshop days.
To make an enquiry, please contact email@example.com.