- Changes to Pay and Play rates from 1 August 2014. Find out more on Prices page
- Back to Hockey, the informal women's hockey sessions, return in October
- SALE: Youth sports hoodies half price, down to £13.75 from £27.50 during June, July and August. Free delivery
- Team Bath members and University of Bath staff get 25% off Physiotherapy consultation this summer
- Simulate high-altitude training and improve your performance in our new hypoxic chamber
- Download a 2014/5 scholarship application form here
- Car parking information
University of Bath-based swimmer Jemma Lowe aims to add to the bronze medal she won for Wales four years ago when she competes at the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games. The double Olympian transferred to train at British Swimming's National Centre for Swimming at the University of Bath last year and says...
Work on the exciting refurbishment and upgrades to our swimming pool at the Sports Training Village could start very soon. Once done, this work will make a big difference to the quality of the pool environment for all our users. We will be replacing the complete tank, elements of the plant room...
Welcome to Connect - our new online booking system Connect is our new online booking system for our studio fitness classes timetable. It allows you to book, pay, change and cancel bookings for all of your chosen fitness classes at the Sports Training Village from anywhere you can connect to the...
A trio of University of Bath-based Paralympians have been selected to represent Great Britain at next month’s IPC Athletics European Championships. Paul Blake, Sophie Kamlish and Ben Rushgrove are all members...
Team Bath MCTA Tennis Academy players have been enjoying success on the international stage, with impressive results in Sweden, Canada, Belgium and the UK. Anna Smith and partner Jos Rae finished...
There were some local successes at the start of the annual Team Bath Tennis Festival, which is being held at the University of Bath this week. More than 600 competitors from...
The Team Bath Festival of Tennis returns for its 17th year this July, with over a week of excellent tennis for all ages.
Sports Training Village
Another of the annual hockey tournaments to be hosted at the University of Bath, the mixed competition is open to spectators.
10:00am - 5:00pm
Please find details regarding the forthcoming 2014 University Open Day on the dedicated web page.
9:00am - 5:00pm
STV Sports Hall