From October to April each year, Team Bath offers work experience placement opportunities within various departments for school and sixth-form students under the age of 18.
A typical week will see students:
- Gain an insight into the day-to-day running of the Team Bath Sports Training Village with the operations team.
- Learn how to give gym inductions and personal training with the fitness team.
- Observe coaching sessions with our performance squads and Team Bath Tribe coaching staff.
- Learn and observe a Sports Science and Sports Psychology session.
- Set up for sporting events.
- Visit various departments around the building to get a feel for what goes on behind the scenes including facility sales, memberships, finance and management.
The time of year you visit will dictate the activities we will be able to get you involved with. However, we do try to tailor our programmes to each student’s individual interests.
Get in touch
If you want to discuss the work experience placement we offer, please email STVworkexperience@bath.ac.uk and a member of staff will be able to give you a run-through of any queries you may have.
Demand is high and places are limited so we cannot guarantee a placement but we will accommodate as many applications as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you!