The Team Bath Sports Training Village is open to everyone – students, staff, athletes and members of the public – and operates seven days a week (subject to Bank Holidays and campus restrictions). We can’t wait to welcome you!
- Click here to see what facilities we have on offer.
- Click here to see our opening hours.
- Click here to book an activity.
- Click here for student, staff and public membership packages.
- Click here to see our pay-and-play rates.
- Click here for directions to the Sports Training Village.
Following the lifting of Covid legal restrictions in England by the UK Government, the health and safety of all remains of the utmost importance in the University of Bath’s operations. The information below outlines how we are currently operating; we will keep this under review in relation to public health advice.
- Please do not enter the Team Bath Sports Training Village or Founders Hall if you are displaying Covid-19 symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate.
- Gym workouts in the Team Bath Gym & Fitness Centre do not need to be booked in advance but all other activities do, including swimming and fitness classes (click on the links for the latest timetables), via our online booking system (click here for further details). Please refrain from arriving too early for your booked session as your swipe card will only allow you access a few minutes before your session begins.
- Please wash or sanitise your hands regularly using sanitising stations located throughout the building, and please wipe down gym equipment before and after use.
- Only one parent or guardian per child can remain to watch at indoor activities.
- Each sport and activity will operate in accordance to their specific Government and National Governing Body guidelines, as well as wider University of Bath protocol.
If you have any queries, please contact us as follows and we will do our best to answer promptly (at least within three working days):
- Membership and booking system enquiries: email@example.com.
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org (monitored on weekdays from 9.15am-4.45pm).
- Sport by sport enquiries: Please visit the relevant sport page on our website (www.teambath.com/sport) for details of that sport’s admin and coaching team.