Public swimming timetable
Swim Fit Public Lanes
Swim-fit sessions must be booked and booking is available up to a day in advance (or on Fridays for Saturday and Sunday). Please click here for details of how to book your session.
Pay-as-you-swim bookings for the 50m London 2012 Legacy Pool allow access for the duration of your booked session and are priced at the following:
Public – Adults £7.25; Concessions £6.50.
University of Bath students – Sports Pass holders: free (for more information about activating your Sports Pass, please visit our student offer page).
Staff – £6.50.
February 2024 timetable (all times subject to change)
All sessions are in 50m lanes unless stated.
* Filming will be taking place in the Pentathlon GB training lanes during this session from 10.30-11.30am. This will not impact on the swim-fit lanes but should you have any concerns, please speak to a lifeguard or member of staff.
No-shows and cancellations policy
We are experiencing a rise in the number of people who book a swimming session in advance but then do not appear. Demand for swim bookings is high right now and if you cannot make a session for any reason, please proactively cancel it through our booking system so that someone else can take the slot. If you fail to do so and are a Student Sports Pass holder, you will be charged a £3 no-show fee. Please click here for more details.
Learn to swim
The Team Bath Tribe Swim School provides lessons for children aged from 3 months to pre-school in our hugely popular parent and child classes, as well as our school-aged to 18 lessons in both our hydrotherapy and Olympic-sized 50m pool. We also offer adult improver lessons for those who wish to refine their swimming and strokes further.
Our small class sizes allow for children to get fantastic support and development opportunities in a safe and inclusive environment.
Parent and child classes run on Wednesday and Thursday mornings. School-aged lessons take place in our hydro-pool from 4-7pm Monday to Friday and 9am-1pm on Saturdays. Lessons in the 50m pool are from 5.30-7pm on Monday and Wednesday and 9-11.15am on Saturdays, with adult swim sessions on Mondays from 7-8pm.
For more information on our sessions and to check our availability, please email Tribe@bath.ac.uk
The Hydro Pool in the Team Bath Sports Training Village is available for use by members of the public, either as shared or exclusive bookings. Non-swimmers and less confident swimmers are able to use this facility. Click here to find out more.
Swim protocol – please read before booking
- Swim-fit sessions must be booked and booking is available up to a day in advance. Please click here for further details.
- Please click here to view our swim-fit health & safety guidelines before booking a slot and visiting the Sports Training Village. Click here to view our footwear policy.
- The swimming changing room facilities feature a communal unisex area with accompanying individual cubicles for quicker access to and from the pool.
- Please show courtesy when overtaking other swimmers in a lane.
- The University of Bath reserves the right to change Swim Fit times and lane allocations at short notice. Details will also be sent to 50m pool e-mail list members. Please speak to someone at reception on 01225 386339 if you wish to be added to this list. Your details will not be used for any other purposes and you can opt-out of receiving the information at any time.
Swim hats, goggles and towels are available to purchase from the Sports Training Village reception.