Swim Fit Public Lanes
Pay-as-you-swim admissions to the 50m London 2012 Legacy Pool allow access for the duration of your booked session and are priced at the following:
Public – Adults: £5.20. Concessions: £4.60.
University of Bath students – Sports Pass holders: free (for more information about activating your Sports Pass, please visit our student offer page).
Staff – £4.60.
Booking is essential and can be made up to a day in advance via this website or our Team Bath Active app – click here for more information.
Swim protocol – please read and watch before booking
- Swim-fit sessions must be booked and booking is available up to a day in advance. Please click here for further details.
- Please click here to view our swim-fit health & safety guidelines (updated August 2020) before booking a slot and visiting the Sports Training Village. Click here to view our footwear policy.
- Please do not arrive before your booked time. Changing time for swimming is included in your 1-hour booking slot – you will not be allowed to access the changing rooms before then.
- Please do not visit the Sports Training Village if you are displaying any Covid-19 symptoms or self-isolating.
- The University of Bath reserves the right to change Swim Fit times and lane allocations at short notice. Details will also be sent to 50m pool e-mail list members. Please speak to someone at reception on 01225 386339 if you wish to be added to this list. Your details will not be used for any other purposes and you can opt-out of receiving the information at any time.