Swim Fit Public Lanes
Swim-fit sessions must be booked and booking is available up to a day in advance. Please click here for details of how to book your session.
Pay-as-you-swim bookings for the 50m London 2012 Legacy Pool allow access for the duration of your booked session and are priced at the following:
Public – Adults: £5.20. Concessions: £4.60.
University of Bath students – Sports Pass holders: free (for more information about activating your Sports Pass, please visit our student offer page).
Staff – £4.60.
No-shows and cancellations policy – updated May 2021
We are experiencing a rise in the number of people who book a swimming session in advance but then do not appear. Demand for swim bookings is high right now and if you cannot make a session for any reason, please proactively cancel it through our booking system so that someone else can take the slot.
We are now actively monitoring the situation and have instituted a system which provides customers with an initial warning for non-cancellation and then a cancellation fee of between £2.80-£3.30 for second and subsequent instances.
July 2021 timetable
|Date||Session 1||Session 2||Session 3||Session 4|
|Monday 26th||CLOSED FOR ESSENTIAL MAINTENANCE WORK|
* Many customers will be aware that we have groups of performance athletes in a vital pre-Olympic and Paralympic Games training period and some variances to our traditional booking slots in the pool have occurred in order to create a safe, dedicated space for them. The loss of the main midweek daytime public swim sessions (Session 2) is temporary and will apply until the athletes depart for final preparation camps. We hope you will be supportive of this.
Swim protocol – please read and watch before booking
- Please do not visit the Sports Training Village if you are displaying any Covid-19 symptoms or self-isolating. Face coverings must be worn (exemptions apply) except in the changing room. Please click here to read our general customer guidelines (updated April 2021).
- Swim-fit sessions must be booked and booking is available up to a day in advance. Please click here for further details.
- Please click here to view our swim-fit health & safety guidelines before booking a slot and visiting the Sports Training Village. Click here to view our footwear policy.
- The pool is currently set up for 25m double-lane width swimming to allow for required social distancing measures, with a maximum of six people allowed per pool lane.
- Please do not arrive before your booked time. Changing time for swimming is included in your 1-hour booking slot – you will not be allowed to access the changing rooms before then.
- If you cannot make a session for any reason, please proactively cancel it through our booking system so that someone else can take the slot. Customers will be provided with an initial warning for non-cancellation and then a cancellation fee of between £2.80-£3.30 for second and subsequent instances.
- The University of Bath reserves the right to change Swim Fit times and lane allocations at short notice. Details will also be sent to 50m pool e-mail list members. Please speak to someone at reception on 01225 386339 if you wish to be added to this list. Your details will not be used for any other purposes and you can opt-out of receiving the information at any time.