Swim Fit Public Lanes
Pay-as-you-swim admissions to the 50m London 2012 Legacy Pool allow access for unlimited time for the duration of your chosen session and are priced at the following:
Public – Adults: £5.20. Concessions: £4.60.
University of Bath students – Sports Pass holders: free (for more information about activating your Sports Pass, please visit our student offer page).
Staff – £4.60.
Here are some swim drills you could try
- It is possible at weekends that we may be able to offer more than two lanes for Swim Fit depending on our commercial bookings. Please call the STV Reception (01225 386339) if you would like an update on lane availability prior to your visit.
- Unless specified above, there will be a minimum of two swimming lanes available with lanes 1 & 2 being allocated during each session.
- In order to improve the experience of all taking part, there will be a maximum of 12 swimmers allowed in a Swim Fit lane at any one time.
- The University of Bath reserves the right to change Swim Fit times and lane allocations at short notice. Details will also be sent to 50m pool e-mail list members. Please speak to someone at reception on 01225 386339 if you wish to be added to this list. Your details will not be used for any other purposes and you can opt-out of receiving the information at any time.
- Our footwear and swimfit etiquette policies will be enforced at the pool facilities.