Swim Fit Public Lanes
Pay-as-you-swim admissions to the 50m London 2012 Legacy Pool allow access for unlimited time for the duration of your chosen session and are priced at the following:
Public – Adults: £5.00. Concessions: £4.30.
University of Bath students – Sports Pass holders: free (for more information about activating your Sports Pass, please visit our student offer page).
Staff – £4.30.
February 2019 timetable
Please note that the timetable can occasionally be subject to change. We recommend checking availability on a regular basis. Unless specified, there will be a minimum of two swimming lanes available with lanes 1&2 being allocated during each session.
Access to the Swim Fit Lane for February is as follows:
|Day||Date||Session 1||Session 2||Session 3|
|Mon||18th||0600-1400||2000-2100 (Team Bath+ swim members only)|
|Mon||25th||0600-1400||2000-2100 (Team Bath+ swim members only)|
* Occasionally, on weekends and during holiday periods, more lanes become available to our public swimmers.
Saturday 16th February 2019
10.30-12.00: 6 lanes
12.00-14.00: 4 lanes
14.00-15.00: 6 lanes
15.00-16.30: 2 lanes
Sunday 17th February 2019
09.00-11.00: 2 lanes
11.00-15.00: 3 lanes
15.00-17.00: 2 lanes
17.00-19.00: 5 lanes (please note that this is an additional session that has become available at the last minute so it isn’t reflected on the February 2019 Master Swim Fit Schedule).
** Filming will be taking place in Lane 3 between 9am and 10.30am on Tuesday, February 19. The filming will also involve an area in the poolside seating area, which will be reserved. The filming shouldn’t affect the Swim Fit Lanes or any other users groups but please do talk to the lifeguards on poolside if you have any concerns.
*** Due to the University of Bath Water Polo Club being allocated two home ties in their BUCS competitions, the pool will be cleared at 8pm to allow the second fixture to go ahead. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- It is possible at weekends that we may be able to offer more than two lanes for Swim Fit depending on our commercial bookings. Please call the STV Reception (01225 386339) if you would like an update on lane availability prior to your visit.
- Unless specified above, there will be a minimum of two swimming lanes available with lanes 1 & 2 being allocated during each session.
- As of July 1, 2018, in order to improve the experience of all taking part, there will be a maximum of 12 swimmers allowed in a Swim Fit lane at any one time.
- The University of Bath reserves the right to change Swim Fit times and lane allocations at short notice. Details will also be sent to 50m pool e-mail list members. Please speak to someone at reception on 01225 386339 if you wish to be added to this list. Your details will not be used for any other purposes and you can opt-out of receiving the information at any time.
- TeamBath+ and swim-member-only swim sessions are Mondays 20.00-21.00. Unfortunately this is NOT available for Sports Pass holders. If you wish to take out a Team Bath+ membership please contact the Membership Team on 01225 384288.
- Our footwear and swimfit etiquette policies will be enforced at the pool facilities.