Sports Massage Courses
The Team Bath School of Sports Massage teaches people the skills to treat physiological and neurological barriers to movement.
Get hands on!
Learn to assess, treat and manage soft-tissue injuries in sport, general health and fitness environments with our dedicated team of elite practitioners.
The Team Bath School of Sports Massage is proud to deliver an educational experience designed to give you the confidence and knowledge to start your new career as a Sports Massage Therapist maybe in your own business or as part of a multidisciplinary team.
We will teach you the latest in Sports Massage research, combined with experience working with elite sports teams, fitness enthusiasts and soft-tissue dysfunctions.
We have a range of delivery methods designed to fit around your lifestyle
- Evenings part-time, Tuesdays and Thursdays 6-9pm plus home study via online learning. Next course – starts October 25th 2022.
- Weekends blended learning, Saturdays and Sundays 9am-5pm plus home study via online learning. Next course – starts January 29th 2022.
- Summer School intensive training, Mondays to Fridays 9.30am-4.30pm. Next course – June 13th 2022.
- One-week intensive training, Mondays to Fridays 9am-5pm. Next course – Enrolment by January 9th 2022. Practical teaching starts January 24th 2022.
Find out more
Please click on the course name below or in the side menu for further details.
- Sports Massage: Part-time evening course, Level 3 Diploma & Level 4 Certificate.
- Sports Massage: Weekend course, Level 3 Diploma & Level 4 Certificate.
- Sports Massage: Summer School (full-time).
- Sports Massage Therapy Continued Professional Development (CPD).
Covid-compliant operational procedures and risk assessment
Please click here to view our new sports massage operational procedures (August 2020).
Please click here to view our risk assessment (August 2020).