Welcome to the Athlete Zone – the dedicated help zone for athletes who study and/or train at the University of Bath.
To find out more about our individual sport programmes, visit our ‘Sport‘ section and select your chosen sport for details.
Our athlete support services can benefit athletes at the Sports Training Village in a number of ways.
- Provides access to our high performance gym, facilities and a dedicated lifestyle support officer;
- Offers opportunities for us to support factors which underpin achievement;
- Support Service Grant providing a tailored Sports Science and Medicine package for athletes.
- Financial support for student-athletes to ease the burden of academic fees;
- Six different scholarship schemes available.
- Designed to support student-athletes in combining high performance sport and education at the University of Bath;
- Ensures appropriate support is available, designed for athletes’ individual needs both now and in the future.
- Government-backed partnership between talented young athletes, educational institutions and National Governing Bodies (NGBs);
- Currently more than 35 TASS athletes across 15 sports are based at the University of Bath.
- Representatives from each sport at the University of Bath STV present ideas and raise concerns of their fellow athletes;
- Contributes to the progression of sport at the university for athletes of all ages and abilities.