Sports Training Village
We have a renowned £30 million Sports Training Village (STV) on campus which houses sport, fitness, coaching, physio and sport science facilities all largely under one roof.
The STV has indoor and outdoor facilities to accommodate more than 50 sports and regularly hosts major international competitions as well as being a world-class multi-sport training environment.
Our facilities include:
- London 2012 Olympic Legacy 50m swimming pool
- High performance and general fitness gyms
- Outdoor floodlit 400m athletics track
- Indoor sprint track
- Three large sprung-wood sports halls (netball, badminton, basketball, football, cricket etc)
- Outdoor (including clay) and indoor tennis courts
- Judo dojo
- Indoor jumps and throws hall
- Fencing pistes
- Indoor and outdoor shooting ranges
- The UK’s only bobsleigh/skeleton push-start track
- Dedicated rugby and football and other sports pitches
- Outdoor water and sand-based hockey pitches
- Physio treatment areas and sport science labs
- 3G pitches (future development)
- Squash courts
See a map of the campus or take a virtual tour on our Virtual Tour page.
Our facilities are accessible to people with disabilities. To find out more contact the STV’s main reception on 01225 386339.
Team Bath Arena
We have a 2000 seat Team Bath Arena which regularly hosts televised netball Superleague matches and other top events and has flexible seating configurations for sports events, concerts, awards ceremonies, conferences, corporate events, exhibitions and much more.
We can arrange audio visual and PA systems and catering as well as offer event management services.
The Sulis Club is located about a mile away from the University of Bath’s Claverton campus and features grass sports pitches and some changing rooms, as well as on-site car parking.
Download our brochure [PDF] for an in-depth look at our stunning facilities here at the University of Bath.
If you are looking to use our facilities for an event, please get in touch with our events team to discuss what we can do to make your event a success.
To book our courts, pitches and equipment for personal use, please find the relevant facility under the Sports menu.