Online bookings and payments
Connect is our online system for booking all sporting activities in the Team Bath Sports Training Village and Founders Hall. It allows you to book, pay, change and cancel bookings from anywhere you can connect to the internet.
In order to monitor numbers and comply to current social distancing guidelines, all activities – including gym workouts and swim sessions – must be booked in advanced.
Before booking or visiting, please click here to view our customer guidelines. Face coverings must be worn apart from when exercising or in the changing rooms (exemptions apply) and please observe social-distancing measures. Please do not arrive early to help prevent queues and if you realise that you can’t use your slot for any reason, please cancel it so that someone else can use it.
Click on the following links for more information.
|How to book online using Connect||Gym workout booking infortmation||Swim-fit booking information||Exercise classes booking information||Tennis court booking information|
- Click here to visit the Connect website (will open in a separate tab). Alternatively, download the free Team Bath Active app on iOS (click here) or Android (click here) and select ‘make a booking’.
- If you are a Team Bath member or University of Bath student – please enter the email address we hold for you on our membership database and your personalised PIN code (there is a ‘forgotten PIN’ option to receive a new code).
- Non-members and pay-as-you-go customers – click on the ‘sign up now’ option to register via Join@Home. You will receive a personalised PIN code and will then be able to book and pay for facilities and classes via Connect on a pay-as-you-go basis.
- Once you are logged in, you will be able to see the activities available to book for that day. To find other activities or change dates, please use the ‘search’ or ‘advanced search’ options. Alternatively click on ‘make a booking’ to see all the categories of available activities (ie fitness classes, swimming, gym session).
- When you find the appropriate session, click on the blue icon. Further information about your session will be provided, including the session length and any additional details you may have to supply.
- Click on the green ‘book’ icon to complete your booking.
- To view your booked sessions, click on ‘manage bookings’. If you realise that you can’t use your slot for any reason, please cancel it so that someone else can use it.
If you are a pay-as-you-go customer, payment is required at the time of booking and can be made using Visa Credit, Visa Debit, Mastercard Credit, Mastercard Debit, Visa Electron, Maestro and JCB. Please click here to read our terms and conditions, including details of our refund and cancellation policies.
Members and ‘pay-as-you-go’ customers must book in advance to secure a workout slot and say which of the two gyms they wish to train in for the duration (you cannot move between them during your workout). Sessions are currently available in 60-minute slots and members can book multiple training sessions per week (one a day). Booking are available up to a day in advance.
Customers will only be able to access the gym turnstiles at their allotted booking time, so please do not arrive early to help prevent queues. If you realise that you can’t use your slot for any reason, please cancel it so that someone else can use it.
Twice a day, the gym will have changeover cleaning slots so that our staff can clean the main areas of the gym. Remember to always clean any surface that you touch and any kit and equipment you want to use throughout your session so that you are satisfied that it is safe for you to use. We also ask you to arrive ready for your workout with plenty of water, not to bring a towel into the gym areas and to exit the gym swiftly after your booked slot.
Swim-fit is available to both members and ‘pay-as-you-go’ customers but sessions must be booked in advance (community club swimmers – please see below). They are available in 60-minute slots and can be booked up to a day in advance. If you realise that you can’t use your slot for any reason, please cancel it so that someone else can use it.
There will be maximum number of 10 swimmers per double-lane under the new guidelines and overtaking will not be permitted mid-lane – slower swimmers are asked to move aside at the end of the lane. Please choose a lane appropriate to your swimming speed while booking.
The current swim-fit timetable can be found by clicking here – please note that it will be updated regularly.
The swimming pool changing rooms are operational but please note that changing time is included in your 1-hour booking slot and you will not be allowed to access the changing rooms before then. Where possible, come changed and ready with your swimming costume on under your day-wear to minimise time in the changing room. Please follow the one-way system in the changing rooms and maintain social distance from other pool users.
Please read: Swim protocol guidance for Team Bath Customers.
Community club swimmers
If you swim at the Sports Training Village with a club, you will already have an account and an access card. However, you probably do not have an email address linked to your account so, to enable online booking, please call the STV reception (01225 386339) and we will update your account and provide you with a PIN number. If you are calling on behalf of your child, we will ask some security questions before giving you the PIN number for the account. We will also check your child’s account is set as Junior price level to enable a concession rate when paying.
Zones for each class attendee are clearly marked out in the exercise studios. All classes are available to members and pay-as-you-go customers. If you are attending an exercise class, indoors or outdoors, please arrive ready to workout and have plenty of water to hand.
Tennis courts can be booked on an individual basis for singles play indoors and out, and doubles outdoor for those from the same household (rule of six applies) in accordance with Government and LTA guidelines.
Only one booking per day per customer is permitted and each session is 60 minutes. To ensure social distancing measures are safely followed, players are asked to arrive on court five minutes into their session and finish five minutes before the end.
Customers will need to register, for track and trace purposes, the number of people joining them on court and all players are asked to observe the one-way system within the Sports Training Village – enter via the front entrance and make your way to court via the downstairs reception, then please make your way swiftly off court by using the internal stairs back up to the balcony overlooking the tennis courts and exit the building using the front entrance. At all times, please observe social-distancing guidelines.