Online bookings and payments
Connect is our online system for booking all sporting activities in the Team Bath Sports Training Village and Founders Hall. It allows you to book, pay, change and cancel bookings from anywhere you can connect to the internet.
In order to monitor numbers and comply to current social distancing guidelines, all activities – including gym workouts and swim sessions – must be booked in advanced.
Before booking or visiting, please click here to view our customer guidelines. Face coverings must be worn apart from when exercising or in the changing rooms (exemptions apply) and please observe social-distancing measures. Please do not arrive early to help prevent queues and if you realise that you can’t use your slot for any reason, please cancel it so that someone else can use it.
- Click here to visit the Connect website (will open in a separate tab). Alternatively, download the free Team Bath Active app on iOS (click here) or Android (click here) and select ‘make a booking’.
- If you are a Team Bath member or University of Bath student – please enter the email address we hold for you on our membership database and your personalised PIN code (there is a ‘forgotten PIN’ option to receive a new code).
- Non-members and pay-as-you-go customers – click on the ‘sign up now’ option or click on this link to register for Connect via Join@Home. You will receive a personalised PIN code and will then be able to book and pay for facilities and classes via Connect on a pay-as-you-go basis.
- Once you are logged in, you will be able to see the activities available to book for that day. Click on ‘make a booking’ to see all the categories of available activities (ie fitness classes, swimming, fitness suite for gym session) or use the ‘search’ or ‘advanced search’ options.
- When you have found the appropriate activity and time slot, click on the blue icon. Further information about your session will be provided, including the session length and any additional details you may have to supply.
- Click on the green ‘book’ icon to complete your booking.
- To view your booked sessions, click on ‘manage bookings’. If you realise that you can’t use your slot for any reason, please cancel it so that someone else can use it.
Sessions are available to book in the following sequence
- From 7 days in advance – Team Bath Plus members;
- From 5 days in advance – Student Sports Pass holders;
- From 3 days in advance – Team Bath members (at pay-as-you-go rates until April 12th when new conditions will apply – please see below) and the public;
- From 24 hours in advance – all customer groups – athletics track, gym and swim-fit sessions (in one-hour slots).
Bookings for indoor facilities will be available from 2pm on Wednesday, April 7th 2021.
Student Sports Pass holders can book and access the relevant facilities (except where restrictions apply) free of charge and a household is defined as also covering student kitchen groups.
As membership payments are currently suspended, Team Bath members (including Team Bath + members) will be charged at the standard ‘pay as you go’ rate for facility usage up to and including Sunday, April 11th – please click here to view the prices. Memberships will be automatically reactivated on April 12th.
If you are a pay-as-you-go customer, payment is required at the time of booking and can be made using Visa Credit, Visa Debit, Mastercard Credit, Mastercard Debit, Visa Electron, Maestro and JCB. Please click here to read our terms and conditions, including details of our refund and cancellation policies.