Online bookings and payments
Connect is our online system for booking sporting activities in the Team Bath Sports Training Village and Founders Hall. It allows you to book, pay, change and cancel bookings from anywhere you can connect to the internet.
Most activities – including swim sessions and exercise classes – need to be booked in advanced but there is no need to book for a gym workout.
We have instituted a ‘no show’ policy for people who book a swimming session, fitness class or tennis court and then fail to attend. Please click here for details.
Please click here to view our latest fitness classes timetable.
Please click here to view our latest SwimFit timetable.
How to book online using Connect
- Click here to visit the Connect website (will open in a separate tab) and select ‘make a booking’.
- If you are a Team Bath member or University of Bath student – please enter the email address we hold for you on our membership database and your personalised PIN code (there is a ‘forgotten PIN’ option to receive a new code).
- Non-members and pay-as-you-go customers – click on the ‘sign up now’ option or click on this link to register for Connect via Join@Home. You will receive a personalised PIN code and will then be able to book and pay for facilities and classes via Connect on a pay-as-you-go basis.
- Once you are logged in, you will be able to see the activities available to book for that day. Click on ‘make a booking’ to see all the categories of available activities (ie fitness classes, swimming, fitness suite for gym session) or use the ‘search’ or ‘advanced search’ options.
- When you have found the appropriate activity and time slot, click on the blue icon. Further information about your session will be provided, including the session length and any additional details you may have to supply.
- Click on the green ‘book’ icon to complete your booking.
- To view your booked sessions, click on ‘manage bookings’. If you realise that you can’t use your slot for any reason, please cancel it so that someone else can use it.
Sessions are generally available to book in the following sequence
- From 5 days in advance – Student Sports Pass holders and pay as you go customers (except athletics track, swimfit and tennis).
- From 3 days in advance – athletics track.
- From Friday – weekend swim-fit sessions (in one-hour slots, all customer groups).
- From 24 hours in advance – weekday swim-fit sessions (in one-hour slots, all customer groups); Student Sports Pass tennis bookings.
Student Sports Pass holders can book and access the relevant facilities (except where restrictions apply) free of charge.
If you are a pay-as-you-go customer, payment is required at the time of booking and can be made using Visa Credit, Visa Debit, Mastercard Credit, Mastercard Debit, Visa Electron, Maestro and JCB. Please click here to read our terms and conditions, including details of our refund and cancellation policies.