Swimfit Etiquette Policy
The health and safety of users of the pool facilities remain of paramount importance to all staff at the Sports Training Village. For that reason, we greatly appreciate your understanding of the etiquette policy we enforce at the pool facilities.
For your own safety, and for the safety and consideration of other users of the pool, please adhere to the following policy:
- Do not enter the changing rooms with muddy footwear, use the mat provided or remove footwear before entry.
- Only flip flops or bare feet are allowed from the ramp in the changing room onwards to poolside.
- Wear suitable swimwear.
- Use the lockers provided. Alternatively use the bag drop area provided on poolside.
- Shower before entering the pool.
- Hand your receipt to the lifeguard on entering the pool. No receipt, no entry to the pool.
- You must be able to swim a whole length (50 metres) without stopping to be able to use this swimming pool.
- Please ask the lifeguard before borrowing pool equipment. All borrowed equipment must be returned when you have finished.
- Use only the allocated swim-fit lanes. If there are unoccupied lanes please ask the lifeguard first before using them.
- Follow the directional boards located on the diving blocks.
- No diving off the diving blocks.
- If swimming backstroke please make an effort to be aware of your surroundings to avoid collision with the other swimmers.
- Flippers and paddles may be used at the discretion of the lifeguard. If lanes get busy you will be asked to remove these swim aids to maintain safety for all swimmers.
For further information please call reception on 01225 386339.