What we do
Our dedicated team of nearly 150 staff work seven days a week to open, manage, maintain and develop our £35million Sports Training Village and ancillary facilities and activities whether through new technology advances or by enhancing our customer service.
Within that environment, we offer opportunities for:
- Students, staff and the public to get and stay fit or to play sport, often with the guidance of our gym staff, personal trainers and sports coaches;
- Children from an early age to access and enjoy sport and fitness, through our Tribe and Schools programmes;
- Performance sport athletes, including World, Olympic and Paralympic level athletes, to train and compete at the highest level. This includes specialist ‘dual career’ support for students juggling study top-level sport and physio and sports science support;
- For everyone to gain skills and experiences, often through our vocational courses portfolio;
- For everyone to see top-level sport through major events taking place on-site.
View our Customer Charter [PDF]
View our Safeguarding Policy [Link]