Dual Career programme
The University of Bath is home to a plethora of Dual Career student-athletes across a diverse range of sports who show exceptional achievement and potential in both their academic and sporting endeavours. To help maximise their potential in both fields, we provide a package of support tailored to the needs and demands of a Dual Career lifestyle.
Dual Career athletes are:
- Recognised on their NGB Performance Pathway, or an NGB endorsed TASS athlete;
- Studying full or part-time at the University of Bath (unless as a part of TASS);
- Competing in an Olympic, Paralympic or Commonwealth sport;
- Competing at an exceptional level in a sport outside of Olympic, Paralympic or Commonwealth sport that can contribute to BUCS Points.
Please be aware that this criteria is to be used as a guide only. Reaching these levels is not a guarantee that an application will be successful. We reserve the right to amend the criteria at any time. An applicants’ attitude and commitment to Team Bath is also taken into account.
Dual Career athletes receive:
- Free access to the Team Bath Gym and facilities;
- Access to a qualified lifestyle advisor who will support them through the demands of a Dual Career lifestyle;
- A mentorship scheme;
- Up to 75% off professional qualifications;
- A series of workshops;
- A parking permit (if you are a UK Sport Funded athlete at the Podium or Podium Potential Level);
- Discounts within the STV Sports Café.
To see the student-athletes we support and the wide range of sports they compete in, click here to view a list of Dual Career student-athletes from the current and recent academic years.
For more information, please email email@example.com.