Scholarships available (every three years): One.
The successful applicant will receive:
- £1,250 scholarship per year for up to three years of study;
- No scholarship is payable during a placement period.
Eligibility criteria for the Goldsmith Sport Scholarship (campus-based courses). Applicants must:
- be an eligible UK student;
- be registered on a full-time, campus-based undergraduate, postgraduate or foundation/Hons top-up degree programme;
- have elite performance potential and compete in one of the following sports: athletics, badminton, football, hockey, judo, netball, rugby, swimming or tennis;
- OR be competing at an elite level in a sport outside of the above;
- have the ability to represent the University of Bath and contribute to and/or win University National titles;
- have a a recommendation from a University of Bath coach, home coach or NGB official/coach (applications which only state a coach’s email without a full supporting statement may not be considered).
Priority will be given to students with a household income of £42,875 or below.