At Team Bath Tennis there is a pathway in place that can take a player from their first experience of tennis all the way to the professional game.
The all-encompassing tennis environment – proudly sponsored by Bath Building Society – has something for everyone (click on the links to find out more):
- A thriving community tennis programme, delivering coaching and classes during term-time and holidays for everyone from parents and toddlers through to adults;
- A Performance Mini Tennis Programme, allowing children to learn the fundamentals of the game while also having fun;
- A Regional Performance Development Centre, in partnership with the Lawn Tennis Association;
- An international U18 Academy;
- Five University of Bath teams and student recreation groups;
- A pro team playing professional events worldwide, including Grand Slams.
These programme are led by a passionate, dedicated and experienced team of coaches, supported by strength and conditioning coaches, physiotherapists and sports psychologists.
The eight indoor courts and ten outdoor courts – four hard, four artificial clay and two American clay – at the Sports Training Village are also available for public hire and regularly host regional, national and international competitions.