Team Bath has a successful track record of organising, hosting and delivering major events and training camps at the University of Bath’s Sport Training Village.
Utilising the many facilities of our £30 million sports complex, we have hosted major international competitions, including:
- Modern Pentathlon European Championship
- UK Invictus Games trials
- International netball series
- European Youth Olympic Games
We have also hosted training camps for squads such as:
- England Rugby
- Australia Rugby
- Paralympics GB
We offer a tailored service via a dedicated event manager, backed by an experienced and professional team.
The key to our success is the quality and location of our facilities which can be found all on one site.
- Olympic-sized London 2012 Legacy Pool
- High performance and general fitness gyms
- Outdoor floodlit 400m athletics track
- Indoor sprint track
- Three large sprung-wood sports halls
- Indoor and outdoor (including clay) tennis courts
- Judo dojo
- Indoor jumps and throws hall
- Fencing pistes
- Outdoor and indoor shooting ranges
- The UK’s only bobsleigh/skeleton push-start track
- Dedicated rugby and football pitches
- Outdoor water-based and sand-based hockey pitches
- Physio treatment areas and sport science labs
“Being able to make use of the world-class facilities at the University of Bath was a tremendous experience for all the competitors. In my wildest dreams, I could not have wished for a more successful event.”
-Karen Wallin, Special Olympics GB Chief Executive after the Bath 2013 National Summer Games
Contact our Events team for further information.