A unique training base
We have hosted preparation and training camps for a number of sports teams at regional, national and international levels.
We were proud to host the Australian national rugby team in the build up to the 2015 Rugby World Cup (right) and England’s national side during the 2016 Six Nations.
We also hosted the main ParalympicsGB preparation camps in the lead-up to the London 2012 Paralympic Games and welcomed teams and individual athletes from Barbados, China, Denmark, Egypt, Ghana, Great Britain, Iceland, Libya, Malaysia, Nauru, Russia, St Vincent & the Grenadines and the UAE in the lead-up to London 2012.
Our modern and flexible facilities can also host a range of non-sporting activities, such as exhibitions, corporate events, concerts and conferences. We also offer on-site catering and a range of accommodation options.
A successful track record
- Multi-sports – Paralympics GB preparation camps in build-up to London 2012 Games
- Football – Premier League, Coventry City, Nottingham Forest, Preston North End and Sunderland
- Rugby Union – England (men’s and women’s teams), South Africa, Australia, New Zealand and London Irish
- Rugby League – Great Britain
- Swimming – China team ahead of London 2012 Olympics
- Netball – England, Australia and New Zealand
- Badminton – Malaysia and England
- Hockey – British Army, Men
Contact our Events team for further information.
Team Bath offers some of the best sports facilities in the UK in an inspirational environment. The £30 million Sports Training Village is the hub of these facilities and is open seven days a week for student and elite sportsmen and women as well as public sport and recreation.Read More