University of Bath student membership options
If you are a student at the University of Bath you can take advantage of the world-class gym facilities on campus for the equivalent of just £29 per month*.
There are two student membership options – for the academic year (September to end of June) or a 12-month option for students who are here all year. Both have the added benefit of being part of the BUCS Universal Gym Scheme. All student memberships provide access to the Team Bath Gym & Fitness Centre and group exercise classes as well as other benefits (see below).
How to get started!
IMPORTANT: As a University of Bath student you already have an account. This uses your bath.ac.uk email address as your username and a Team Bath PIN number. New students for 2023-24 will receive these details once they have accepted their place at Bath. If you have forgotten or misplaced your pin, please click ‘forgotten pin’ and input your bath.ac.uk email address to receive a reminder.
- Visit bookings.teambath.com/JoinAtHome.
- PLEASE DON’T fill in the left-hand side (see visual below left). Select the option from the right hand-side, “Yes I have an email address and PIN”, and insert your bath.ac.uk email address and PIN. Click on next.
- From the membership options, please select “A Uni of Bath Student” as per the visual below right.
- Follow the purchasing process through to complete your payment.
- A free personalised training programme which can be updated every eight weeks.
- One free individual personal training session.
- Access to more than 100 other gyms nationwide through the BUCS UNIversal Gyms programme, allowing you to train when back home or on placement during the length of your membership period**.
All University of Bath students receive access to a host of our other facilities at the Sports Training Village – including the Olympic-sized swimming pool and tennis courts – through the Students Sports Pass, which is free of charge for the 2023-24 academic year and linked to your library card. Simply bring it to the Sports Training Village reception to activate. Facilities are bookable in advance, click here to find out more.
|Click here for more information about online bookings and payments.||Click here for membership terms and conditions.||Click here to view or download our direct debit form.|
|Click here to view our Health Commitment Statement.||Click here for our data protection policy.|
* Terms and conditions apply. ** The BUCS UNIversal Gyms programme is now digital, with bookings for other participating gyms being taken online through the BUCS Play app. Please click here for step-by-step guides (external site).