Book holiday sport camps
PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW IN ORDER TO BOOK A PLACE. NOTE THAT WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY CHILD-CARE VOUCHERS.
Method 1 – Current Members
- If you have attended a Tribe course previously, please click here to login to your account with your email address and PIN number.
- If you have forgotten you PIN number please contact the numbers below.Then select ‘Make a Booking’ followed by ‘Tribe Holiday Camps’ and then click the course you would like to book and follow the instructions to make payment and confirm your place.
- You will receive a confirmation email from the Tribe Office 1 week before the course starts with details of the day. You will also be able to view your bookings via the ‘Manage Bookings’ tab at the top of the page.
- You will receive a confirmation email from the Tribe Office one week before the course starts with details of the day. You will also be able to view your bookings via the ‘Manage Bookings’ tab at the top of the page.
Method 2 – Non-Members
- If you have not attended a Tribe course previously, please click here and select ‘Sign Up Now’. You will not be able to book until your account has been activated.
- Follow the instructions to sign up by entering the following information for each child you wish to book:
- Child’s name;
- Parent/Guardian’s email address and mobile contact number;
- Child’s date of birth.
- Once you have set up your account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can activate your account or call reception on 01225 386339 Option 1. You will not be able to book until your account has been activated.
- Once activated, please follow the instructions above to make a booking.
If you do not wish to book online, you can still book by contacting one of the numbers below:
Tribe Office (Mon-Fri 10am-5pm) – 01225 386915 or STV Reception – 01225 386339
Email (email@example.com) – please note this email address is only monitored during office hours.
All staff bookings need to be made via the office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01225 386915. You will need to email from your bath.ac.uk email address.