James Lambdon – Applied Sport Psychologist
Date joined: January 2015.
- Leading the delivery of departmental sport and performance psychology service/s to student-athletes, athletes, and staff.
- Leading the development of departmental sport and performance psychology service/s.
- Contributing to teaching activities within the Department for Health Sport Science degree programme.
Qualifications & Professional Affiliations:
- BSc Psychology with Sport Science.
- MSc Sport and Exercise Psychology.
- Chartered Psychologist with the British Psychological Society (BPS).
- Registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society (AFBPsS).
- Professional Member of the British Association of Sport and Exercise Science (BASES).
- BPS Approved Supervisor (RAPPS).
- Approved BASES SEPAR Supervisor.
- DProf Elite Performance (Currently studying).
Previous experience: James is an experienced Sport Psychologist having worked with many individuals and teams from grassroots level through to those competing within Olympic and professional settings.