It promises to be an action-packed day on the tennis courts at the University of Bath Sports Training Village on Monday as the Aegon GB Pro-Series Event gets into full swing.
The men, who got the week-long international professional event under way on Monday, return for the third qualifying round of their $15K tournament while the women begin their bid to earn a place in the main draw of their $25k competition.
She will be taking on fellow Team Bath MCTA Tennis player Sarah Beth Askew, with their match second on Court 5.
Players from across Europe, as well as the USA, Mexico, Canada and Samoa, will take to the courts on Monday, reflecting the international flavour of the event.
The action gets under way at 10am, with 24 matches scheduled to take place across six courts. Entry is free to spectators.
Schedule for Monday, November 9
1. MSQ3 – Matthew Short (1, GBR) v Luke Hammond (GBR)
2. MSQ3 – Keelan Oakley (7, GBR) v Adam Thornton-Brown (9, GBR)
3. WSQ1 – Greet Minnen (2, BEL) v Olivia Nicholls (GBR)
4. WSQ1 –Sofie Oyen (1, BEL) v Elisa Van Heuvelen (GBR)
1. MSQ3 – Peter Bothwell (5, IRE) v Charles Broom (GBR)
2. MSQ3 – George Davies (8, GBR) v Luke Oakley (12, GBR)
3. WSQ1 – Emily Appleton (GBR) v Savannah Sills (15, GBR)
4. WSQ1 – Mia Smith (GBR) v Jasmine Amber Asghar (13, GBR)
1. MSQ3 – Robbie Ridout (3, GBR) v Samuel Edwards (GBR)
2. WSQ1 – Mariam Bolkvadze (5, GEO) v Florence Abbott (GBR)
3. WSQ1 – Karen Barbat (3, DEN) v Ellie-Rose Griffiths (GBR)
4. WSQ1 – Sviatlana Pirazhenka (4, BLR) v Mollie Crouch (GBR)
1. MSQ3 – Billy Harris (6, GBR) v Sizya Ernest Kivanda (11, GBR)
2. WSQ1 – Dilara Yurtkuran (TUR) v Caroline Werner (11, GER)
3. WSQ1 – Sabrina Bamburac (GBR) v Kristina Smith (9, USA)
4. WSQ1 – Grace Dixon (GBR) v Mia Nicole Eklund (14, FIN)
1. MSQ3 – Mark Whitehouse (2, GBR) v Ben Draper (GBR)
2. WSQ1 – Sarah Beth Askew (8, GBR) v Emma Hurst (GBR)
3. WSQ1 – Nora Niedmers (7, GER) v Lisa Phillips (GBR)
4. WSQ1 – Barbara Bonic (6, SRB) v Holly Hutchinson (GBR)
1. MSQ3 – Laurens Verboven (4, BEL) v Luke Simeone (GBR)
2. WSQ1 – Serern Nash (GBR) v Sabastiani Leon (12, MEX)
3. WSQ1 – Elaine Genovese (MLT) v Sandra Dynka (16, CAN)
4. WSQ1 – Dominique Covington (GBR) v Steffi Carruthers (10, SAM)
MSQ3: Men’s Singles third qualifying round.
WSQ1: Women’s Singles first qualifying round.