Hockey at all levels
The sport of hockey at Team Bath has many levels.
We can offer a whole range of activities at beginner, recreational fun, competitive league and international representation level for men and women.
Development and coaching
Head Coach Jody Paul, who leads the University of Bath and Team Bath Buccaneers Clubs, works with Nick Kendall, Team Bath hockey’s development manager, to create a varied programme of performance and fun hockey.
Top international players who have trained and played at Bath include Richard Mantell, Helen Grant and Denise Marston-Smith.
At Bath you can:
- Study, train and play as an aspiring or current international player
- Enjoy great facilities, including a new water-based pitch
- Receive back-up from our sports science and medicine and coaching teams
- Play for fun
- Join our junior or senior teams
- Learn in a multi-sport environment
Head Hockey Coach > Jody Paul, J.I.Paul@bath.ac.uk
Hockey Development Manager > Nick Kendall, email@example.com
Team Bath hockey is going from strength to strength with an ever-expanding programme and recently-upgraded facilities in the centre of a £30 million Sports Training Village.