Expert coaching & impressive facilities
Team Bath’s football programme combines expert coaching in an inspirational setting with opportunities to study to degree level.
Bath City Football Club and the University of Bath have joined forces to create a partnership unique in British sport.
The result is the new:
We also offer recreational football and host high-quality training camps.
Our football offering
Our football offering is exciting and varied. We offer:
- A world-class training environment for students and clubs alike
- The opportunity to combine training with studying to degree level
- Top-class coaching
- Impressive facilities with eight pitches on campus
- Sports science and medicine support
- Opportunities for children to play and train
- An impressive venue for training camps
The world class sporting environment allows players to develop and improve which has provided many players the opportunity to move onto professional football clubs.
Team Bath Football Programme is able to support all students.
Head of Football > Lee Smith, L.Smith@bath.ac.uk
Head Futsal Coach > Sion Kitson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Team Bath has hosted football training camps for the Premier League and top clubs, such as Coventry City, Leicester City, Nottingham Forest, Preston North End and Sunderland.